Matthew Lausch's Blog
September 20, 2019
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
One entry a month, that should be enough for anyone.
Look, it's my car!!!!
My First Car: 1990 Toyota Tercel
Designed and created by Matthew Lausch, 2019